Manufacturing Companies in Zambia
Welcome to one of Africa’s most important business networks. Here our focus is manufacturing companies in Zambia and why you should join our network FREE.
Do you want to:
- Meet Manufacturing Companies in Zambia?
- Know who the manufacturing companies in Zambia are?
- Get FREE Business Opportunities in Zambia?
- Promote your own products, goods or services FREE?
- Apply For Funding or Investment for a company, project or concept idea in Zambia?
- Invest in Business Opportunities in Zambia?
- Become a part of one of Africa’s most important business networks FREE?
We can help you!
Our team has enormous experience in connecting business and investment opportunities in Africa. We have built a dominant digital presence over four decades. This, combined with our well recognised physical events, has allowed us to grow a massive community of investors, business leaders, including manufacturing companies in Africa, and other interested parties spread across the world, and in Africa. For instance, our flagship event AFSIC – Investing in Africa is one of Africa’s most important business and investment events and has become a significant conduit of investment into Africa.
Manufacturing companies in Zambia play a crucial role in the country’s economy by providing jobs and producing goods for both domestic consumption and export. Some of the key players in the manufacturing industry in Zambia include:
- Zambeef Products PLC – This company is a leading producer of beef, chicken, pork, and dairy products in Zambia. It also has operations in other countries in the region, including Nigeria and Ghana.
- Zambia Sugar PLC – This company is a leading producer of sugar in Zambia and is also involved in the production of biofuels.
- Chibuluma Mines PLC – This company is a copper mining operation located in the Copperbelt province of Zambia. It is one of the oldest and most efficient mines in the country.
- Zanaco PLC – This is a leading commercial bank in Zambia, with a strong presence in the retail banking sector. The bank also offers a wide range of other financial services, including corporate banking, trade finance, and treasury services.
- Zambia Breweries PLC – This company is a leading producer of beer and other alcoholic beverages in Zambia. It is a subsidiary of SABMiller, one of the world’s largest brewing companies.
- Konkola Copper Mines PLC – This company operates one of the largest copper mines in Zambia, the Konkola mine. The mine is located in the Copperbelt province and is a subsidiary of Vedanta Resources.
- Dangote Cement Zambia Limited – This company is a subsidiary of Dangote Cement, one of the largest cement producers in Africa. The company operates a 1.5 million metric ton per annum capacity cement plant in Ndola, Zambia.
These companies play a vital role in driving the growth of the manufacturing sector in Zambia and providing employment opportunities to the local population. They also contribute to the country’s export earnings, thereby helping to boost the economy.
Read on to learn more about how we can assist you discover and promote your own Business Opportunities, as well as how we can help you meet investors for your business or discover investment opportunities in Zambia.
Business Opportunities in Zambia
To find Business Opportunities in Zambia and to promote your own products, goods and services (if you want), you need to register FREE. There are no monthly or hidden charges. We will then be able match your business interests with the correct opportunities. For example, are there other countries in Africa apart from Zambia that are of interest to you? And which business sectors are you interested in (energy, agriculture, financial services, media etc)? Once you have added these details, we can send you matched business opportunities in Zambia. Get Business Opportunities FREE. Join now, it is quick!
There are many other areas in which we can assist you with business opportunities in Zambia. A quick list is given below. We also recommend that you subscribe to our mailers so that we can keep you fully updated.
- We can help you raise money for a company, project, concept or idea in Zambia. We have built up one of the largest networks globally of investors looking for investment opportunities in Africa;
- We can help you Invest in Zambia ;
- Search Our Database for a list of business executives and a list of companies in Zambia;
- Join one of our investment missions to Zambia;
- Attend AFSIC – Investing in Africa, one of Africa’s most important business and investment events, and grow your African network massively;
To Get (and Add) Business Opportunities in Zambia, and to get free promotion of yourself, and your company’s goods, products or services, register here. It is FREE and open to all manufacturing companies in Zambia, as well as other companies, and there are no hidden charges !
Subscribe for Updates on Manufacturing Companies in Zambia and other opportunities
If you did not register for business opportunities in Zambia above but would like to be kept updated on AFSIC – Investing in Africa, upcoming investor missions to Zambia, ways in which we can assist you find and promote business opportunities in Africa, and how we can profile your company for FREE, please subscribe below. You will always have the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time.
Free Promotion of Your Company’s Goods, Products and Services
Our focus is on matching businesses in Africa with new business opportunities. Tell us a little about your business by adding yourself to our Directory for FREE. Get Free Promotion across the world for your Company’s Goods, Products and Services.
Business Opportunities in Zambia
Our sophisticated matching algorithm allows you to upload your own business opportunities direct into our Business Opportunity Dashboard where it can be viewed by global users. Selling Legal Services? Wanting to Buy an Agricultural Product? Involved in selling Renewable Energy Solar Panels? Login and add your Business Opportunity or Get Business Opportunities for FREE!
Invest in Zambia
Are you a fund, institutional investor, or company looking to invest into Africa? Do you want to get FREE access to our extensive AFSIC African Investments Dashboard? We receive a significant volume of investment opportunities from all regions of Africa. Receive investment opportunities from Africa direct to your Inbox. Click Invest in Africa to join our Dashboard.
Apply for Funding?
We have built up one of the most extensive networks of global investors looking to invest into Africa. Our investors range from seed capital investors all the way to the largest funds. If you would like to Apply For Funding for a project, concept, idea or company in Africa please visit the AFSIC African Investments Dashboard and add details so that investors can view your proposition.
Join Us at AFSIC – Investing in Africa, Africa’s Investment Event
Our entire focus is connecting businesses and investors in Africa, so that companies can raise funding or grow their revenue or profitability. AFSIC – Investing in Africa is our flagship event where many of Africa’s most important investors and businesses connect with each other. Multiple Networking Sessions, Country Summits and Sector Focused Streams allow focused and relevant business generation and investment leads. Download our Event Brochure above to Learn More.
Want a Speaker Position at AFSIC?
Speaking at AFSIC – Investing in Africa provides companies and investors with a prestigious platform to raise their profile globally and within Africa’s business and investment world. Due to strong demand for speaking slots, and in line with the conference objectives, preference is given to institutional investors, and African companies seeking funding.
Become a Sponsor and Raise your Profile Globally
Our Sponsors benefit from substantial digital coverage prior to AFSIC, including on investment flows direct to investors and across our vast network focused on Africa and based globally. Additionally high visibility at AFSIC results in long lasting brand enhancement and prestige. Why not Download our Sponsorship Brochure Now – Click on Become a Sponsor above?
Do you have any Questions? Want to know how we can help you meet Investors or connect with relevant manufacturing companies in Zambia? Let us assist you grow your company’s revenue in Africa. Contact us with your Enquiry Today.