Africa Events Limited (AEL) is transforming Africa’s business, trade and investment environment growing Africa’s economy, reducing poverty and increasing African incomes in all business sectors at a continental scale across all 54 countries in Africa.
AEL and our sister company, African Investments Limited, www.africaninvestments.co, operate three business platforms matching Africa’s business, trade and investment opportunities at scale:
- AFSIC – Investing in Africa, perhaps Africa’s most important investor event – takes place annually in London. It is attended physically by many of Africa’s largest investors, most significant companies, and Africa’s leading Regional and National Trade and Investment Promotion Agencies.
- AFSIC African Investments Dashboard, a fintech platform originating Africa’s largest and most attractive investment opportunities and matching them to regulated institutional investors with a mandate to invest in Africa.
- Africa Business Opportunities Dashboard, a fintech platform matching business, trade, and investment opportunities across Africa covering all business products, sectors, countries in Africa and multiple business objectives. Customers joining the Africa Business Opportunities Dashboard are described as joining the “Africa Business Community”.
AEL’s Managing Director, Rupert McCammon, has a long track record in promoting investment, business, and trade opportunities in Africa. He was the past CEO of the Botswana Stock Exchange, at a time when it was the best performing stock exchange globally and built Botswana’s largest investment bank.
The need for increased investment into Africa is undoubted. Mckinsey (Source: Solving Africa’s infrastructure paradox) estimates that the shortfall in annual investment into Infrastructure is immense, with more than 50% of infrastructure projects remaining stuck in the feasibility stage. Only 20% of projects survive the feasibility and planning stage, and only half of those actually achieve financial close. AEL’s platforms are helping Africa identify and close more transactions at a continental scale – whether these are investment transactions with the largest corporate players on the continent, or business and trade transactions where participants are connected for the first time.
The success of AEL and our ability to perform a significant role in Africa’s business, trade and investment universe has been achieved through the in-house development of sophisticated digital processes and automated matching platforms. These platforms won the 2022 Global Salesforce Innovation Award for Financial Services. Salesforce is the 60th largest listed company in the world, and one of the leading tech companies globally.
Africa Events Limited works with major National Trade and Investment Promotion Agencies, and Governments to promote African business links. As an example in support of Prosper Africa goals of increasing two-way trade and investment between the United States and Africa, Africa Events Limited has been engaged to significantly increase US exports to Africa, as well as to assist building new supply chains from Africa to the US. Prosper Africa is a whole-of government initiative that leverages the services and resources of 17 US Government Agencies.
About AFSIC – Investing in Africa
Our focus is on promoting Africa’s leading business, trade and investment opportunities. Our team has enormous experience in promoting inward investment and business opportunities within Africa.
Current Team Members have:
- Run an African Stock Exchange
- Managed the largest Pan African Equity Fund globally
- Built Stockbroking Companies in Africa
- Invested across the African continent
- Run a Listed Company in Africa
- Raised Finance for Companies across Africa
- Travelled to almost all parts of the African continent
- Led investor missions across Africa with many of Africa’s leading investors
How Can We Help You?
Our focus is on growing business, trade and investment in Africa. We can help you grow your business in Africa by:
- Meeting Africa’s leading institutional investors either at AFSIC – Investing in Africa, or at one of the investor missions that we may be running across Africa
- Grow your Network across Africa by meeting business leaders from all parts of the continent at one of our many events
- Promoting your Business Products, Services and Goods using our strong Digital Online Presence. FREE
- Providing you with a strong digital presence when you profile yourself on our digital portals; allowing users to find you using our sophisticated and focused search capability FREE
- Matching your Funding or Finance requirements to relevant global investors and businesses with an appetite for investing into your type of business
- Obtaining FREE business opportunities from across your chosen countries in Africa, and selected business areas
To learn more about these, and other ways in which we can assist you grow your business for FREE please subscribe to our mailers, or click on the relevant icon below.
Subscribe to Our Mailers
Frequently Asked Questions
We have a comprehensive FAQ section that explains more about:
- AFSIC – Investing in Africa, and why it is a not to be missed event
- How We Can Help Grow Your Business
- Getting Business Opportunities within Africa
- Subscribing to Receive some of Africa’s Best Investment Opportunities
- Applying for Financing/Funding for your Business
- Subscribing to Get Updates on Africa Investor Missions
Free Promotion of Your Company’s Goods, Products and Services
Our focus is on matching businesses in Africa with new business opportunities. Tell us a little about your business by adding yourself to our Directory for FREE. Get Free Promotion across the world for your Company’s Goods, Products and Services.
Business Opportunities in Africa
Our sophisticated matching algorithm allows you to upload your own business opportunities direct into our Business Opportunity Dashboard where it can be viewed by global users. Selling Legal Services? Wanting to Buy an Agricultural Product? Involved in selling Renewable Energy Solar Panels? Login and add your Business Opportunity or Get Business Opportunities for FREE!
Invest in Africa
Are you a fund, institutional investor, or company looking to invest into Africa? Do you want to get FREE access to our extensive AFSIC African Investments Dashboard? We receive a significant volume of investment opportunities from all regions of Africa. Receive investment opportunities from Africa direct to your Inbox. Click Invest in Africa to join our Dashboard.
Apply for Funding?
We have built up one of the most extensive networks of global investors looking to invest into Africa. Our investors range from seed capital investors all the way to the largest funds. If you would like to Apply For Funding for a project, concept, idea or company in Africa please visit the AFSIC African Investments Dashboard and add details so that investors can view your proposition.
Join Us at AFSIC – Investing in Africa, Africa’s Investment Event
Our entire focus is connecting businesses and investors in Africa, so that companies can raise funding or grow their revenue or profitability. AFSIC – Investing in Africa is our flagship event where many of Africa’s most important investors and businesses connect with each other. Multiple Networking Sessions, Country Summits and Sector Focused Streams allow focused and relevant business generation and investment leads. Download our Event Brochure above to Learn More.
Want a Speaker Position at AFSIC?
Speaking at AFSIC – Investing in Africa provides companies and investors with a prestigious platform to raise their profile globally and within Africa’s business and investment world. Due to strong demand for speaking slots, and in line with the conference objectives, preference is given to institutional investors, and African companies seeking funding.
Become a Sponsor and Raise your Profile Globally
Our Sponsors benefit from substantial digital coverage prior to AFSIC, including on investment flows direct to investors and across our vast network focused on Africa and based globally. Additionally high visibility at AFSIC results in long lasting brand enhancement and prestige. Why not Download our Sponsorship Brochure Now – Click on Become a Sponsor above?
Do you have any Questions? Want to know how we can help you meet Investors or connect with relevant Business Opportunities? Let us assist you grow your company’s revenue in Africa. Contact us with your Enquiry Today.