AFSIC – Investing in Africa is a large scale Event and Expo focused on matching business and investment opportunities in Africa. The event has grown over many years into one of the most important conduits of investment into Africa. Notable characteristics include:
- The event is attended by many of Africa’s most important investment firms
- Networking is at the heart of AFSIC with multiple events allowing companies to meet appropriate investors
- Dedicated Country Summits allow deep dives into some of Africa’s most important economies
- Sector Focused workshops and sessions allow companies to focus on one or more of Africa’s high growth business sectors; e.g financial services, energy, agriculture, health etc.
- Our sophisticated AFSIC African Investments Dashboard allows companies to upload investment propositions that can be viewed by Africa’s leading investors prior to AFSIC so that highly efficient investment meetings can be held within the AFSIC event to finalise investment deals
- AFSIC – Investing in Africa builds on a massive network across Africa, and high profile digital platforms enabling companies to grow their business, trade and investment across the African continent
About AFSIC – Investing in Africa
Our focus is on promoting Africa’s leading business, trade and investment opportunities. Our team has enormous experience in promoting inward investment and business opportunities within Africa.
Current Team Members have:
- Run an African Stock Exchange
- Managed the largest Pan African Equity Fund globally
- Built Stockbroking Companies in Africa
- Invested across the African continent
- Run a Listed Company in Africa
- Raised Finance for Companies across Africa
- Travelled to almost all parts of the African continent
- Led investor missions across Africa with many of Africa’s leading investors
How Can We Help You?
Our focus is on growing business, trade and investment in Africa. We can help you grow your business in Africa by:
- Meeting Africa’s leading institutional investors either at AFSIC – Investing in Africa, or at one of the investor missions that we may be running across Africa
- Grow your Network across Africa by meeting business leaders from all parts of the continent at one of our many events
- Promoting your Business Products, Services and Goods using our strong Digital Online Presence. FREE
- Providing you with a strong digital presence when you profile yourself on our digital portals; allowing users to find you using our sophisticated and focused search capability FREE
- Matching your Funding or Finance requirements to relevant global investors and businesses with an appetite for investing into your type of business
- Obtaining FREE business opportunities from across your chosen countries in Africa, and selected business areas
To learn more about these, and other ways in which we can assist you grow your business for FREE please subscribe to our mailers, or click on the relevant icon below.
Subscribe to Our Mailers
Frequently Asked Questions
We have a comprehensive FAQ section that explains more about:
- AFSIC – Investing in Africa, and why it is a not to be missed event
- How We Can Help Grow Your Business
- Getting Business Opportunities within Africa
- Subscribing to Receive some of Africa’s Best Investment Opportunities
- Applying for Financing/Funding for your Business
- Subscribing to Get Updates on Africa Investor Missions
Free Promotion of Your Company’s Goods, Products and Services
Our focus is on matching businesses in Africa with new business opportunities. Tell us a little about your business by adding yourself to our Directory for FREE. Get Free Promotion across the world for your Company’s Goods, Products and Services.
Business Opportunities in Africa
Our sophisticated matching algorithm allows you to upload your own business opportunities direct into our Business Opportunity Dashboard where it can be viewed by global users. Selling Legal Services? Wanting to Buy an Agricultural Product? Involved in selling Renewable Energy Solar Panels? Login and add your Business Opportunity or Get Business Opportunities for FREE!
Invest in Africa
Are you a fund, institutional investor, or company looking to invest into Africa? Do you want to get FREE access to our extensive AFSIC African Investments Dashboard? We receive a significant volume of investment opportunities from all regions of Africa. Receive investment opportunities from Africa direct to your Inbox. Click Invest in Africa to join our Dashboard.
Apply for Funding?
We have built up one of the most extensive networks of global investors looking to invest into Africa. Our investors range from seed capital investors all the way to the largest funds. If you would like to Apply For Funding for a project, concept, idea or company in Africa please visit the AFSIC African Investments Dashboard and add details so that investors can view your proposition.
Join Us at AFSIC – Investing in Africa, Africa’s Investment Event
Our entire focus is connecting businesses and investors in Africa, so that companies can raise funding or grow their revenue or profitability. AFSIC – Investing in Africa is our flagship event where many of Africa’s most important investors and businesses connect with each other. Multiple Networking Sessions, Country Summits and Sector Focused Streams allow focused and relevant business generation and investment leads. Download our Event Brochure above to Learn More.
Want a Speaker Position at AFSIC?
Speaking at AFSIC – Investing in Africa provides companies and investors with a prestigious platform to raise their profile globally and within Africa’s business and investment world. Due to strong demand for speaking slots, and in line with the conference objectives, preference is given to institutional investors, and African companies seeking funding.
Become a Sponsor and Raise your Profile Globally
Our Sponsors benefit from substantial digital coverage prior to AFSIC, including on investment flows direct to investors and across our vast network focused on Africa and based globally. Additionally high visibility at AFSIC results in long lasting brand enhancement and prestige. Why not Download our Sponsorship Brochure Now – Click on Become a Sponsor above?
Do you have any Questions? Want to know how we can help you meet Investors or connect with relevant Business Opportunities? Let us assist you grow your company’s revenue in Africa. Contact us with your Enquiry Today.
AFSIC is wholly owned by Africa Events Limited, a specialist events management business with registered address at Le Petit Ponterrin, Rue de Ponterrin, St Saviour, JE27HP, Jersey
To get in touch, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org