AFSIC conference content is made up of industry and country focused streams comprising solos, panels and quickfire pitch sessions and we welcome a wide variety of speaker submissions. Preference will be given to business leaders looking to promote their Africa focused company from an investment perspective, institutional investors and dealmakers however sponsored speaking slots are also available for those wishing to increase their profile.
If you are not successful in achieving an invited speaker slot in one of our streams we can provide you with sponsorship options to secure a speaking slot as part of a wider branding package.
Please review our Submission Guidelines below.
Please send any questions regarding speaking slots to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Our AFSIC 2024 Call for Speakers opens 1st February 2024
– Our AFSIC 2024 Call for Speakers Deadline is 31st March 2024. *** NOTE We welcome submissions after the Deadline. ***
– We will revert on all Speaker Submissions received prior to our Call for Speakers deadline by the end of April 2024
– Our preliminary agenda will be announced in May 2024
– All Speaker Submissions received after 31st March 2024 will be reviewed by our Speaker committee on a monthly basis
– Therefore if you make a submission following 31st March 2024 it may take us up to 31 days to respond to you