2018 Call for Speakers
AFSIC is one of the most important African investment events held globally. It has a very strong investment focus and is attended by many of the most important global investors investing into Africa and by investors interested in learning more about African investment opportunities.
We are looking for Speakers, Panelists, Keynotes and Workshops to continue the momentum and to help us build the best AFSIC event yet. Speakers representing investment firms, or African financial services companies seeking investors will get complimentary access to the full range of activities at AFSIC 2018 (excluding your travel and accommodation and access to the Meet African Dealmaker event) subject to the discretion of the event organisers.
If you are interested in submitting a proposal to act as a Speaker, Keynote, Panellist or have a suggestion on a Workshop to be held at AFSIC 2018 please review our Submission Guidelines below. Please send any questions regarding speaking slots to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Country Session Submission Guidelines
If you are submitting an application to be identified on the agenda as participating on a Country Session please CLICK HERE for more information.
Speaker Submission Guidelines
When suggesting a topic, please make sure:
- Your content is specific to Africa’s Financial Services sector;
- Presentations from African Financial Services companies, such as Banks, Insurance companies, Microfinance companies, Fintech companies and Leasing companies etc are welcomed;
- Presentations from Investors, including Private Equity and Listed Equity funds, Development Finance Institutions, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Impact Investors, African asset managers, and other investors are welcomed;
- Presentations from Dealmakers including Investment Bankers, M&A experts, Corporate Financiers, Research Analysts are welcomed where they lead to a greater understanding of the investment opportunities available within Africa’s financial services sector;
- Presentations from Financial Services sector experts are welcome where they lead to a greater understanding of the investment opportunities available within Africa’s financial services sector;
We are looking for content that is interesting, vendor and product agnostic. If you would like to publicise a product or service, please contact Emma Rynn, on email@example.com for information on becoming one of our event sponsors or for more information on booking an exhibition space.
- Our initial Call for Speakers has closed;
- We are now reviewing new Speaker Submissions on a monthly basis;
- We will therefore advise you on the success of your submission within 31 days
- We wish to take this opportunity sincerely to thank all applicants for their involvement.
Please note that the information requested below should be provided as part of your submission, and will be assumed to be correct as provided for use on a provisional Agenda, associated marketing documents and the event website. Prior to completing the form below please ensure that you have a .jpg or .png photograph of the speaker ready to upload as part of your submission as this is a required field.