2020 AFSIC – Investing in Africa – Call for Speakers
AFSIC is believed to be the largest Africa investment event taking place outside Africa. The agenda has a very strong investment focus and is designed to promote Africa’s most important institutional investors alongside Africa’s most exciting and dynamic businesses, and the continent’s leading dealmakers. Speakers at AFSIC receive very high profile before, during and after the event.
We are looking for Solo Keynote Speakers, Panel Moderators, Panellists, and Session Chairs to participate in AFSIC 2020. We also welcome ideas for investment focused workshops, networking sessions or “events within events” so that we can continue the strong momentum and build the best AFSIC event yet.
If you are interested in submitting a proposal to act as a Solo Keynote Speaker, Panel Moderator, Panellist, Session Chair or have a suggestion on an investment focused workshop to be held at AFSIC 2020, please review our Submission Guidelines below.
– Our AFSIC 2020 Call for Speakers opens early September 2019
– Our AFSIC 2020 Call for Speakers Deadline is Monday 14th October 2019
– We will revert on all Speaker Submissions received prior to our Call for Speakers deadline by Friday 25th October 2019
– Our preliminary agenda will be announced November 2019
– All Speaker Submissions received after Monday 14th October 2019 will be reviewed by our Speaker committee on a monthly basis
– Therefore if you make a submission following Monday 14th October 2019 it may take us up to 31 days to respond to you
Please send any questions regarding speaking slots to email@example.com. We wish to take this opportunity sincerely to thank all applicants for their involvement.