2021 AFSIC – Investing in Africa – Call for Speakers
AFSIC is believed to be the largest Africa investment event taking place outside Africa. The agenda has a very strong investment focus and is designed to promote Africa’s most important institutional investors alongside Africa’s most exciting and dynamic businesses, and the continent’s leading dealmakers. Speakers at AFSIC receive very high profile before, during and after the event.
We are looking for Solo Keynote Speakers, Panel Moderators, Panellists, and Session Chairs to participate in AFSIC 2021. We also welcome ideas for investment focused workshops, networking sessions or “events within events” so that we can continue the strong momentum and build the best AFSIC event yet.
If you are interested in submitting a proposal to act as a Solo Keynote Speaker, Panel Moderator, Panellist, Session Chair or have a suggestion on an investment focused workshop to be held at AFSIC 2021, please review our Submission Guidelines below.
Please note that due to the Covid-19 Pandemic these deadlines are slightly amended.
– Our AFSIC 2021 Call for Speakers opens early September 2020
– Our AFSIC 2021 Call for Speakers Deadline is 1st April 2021
– We will revert on all Speaker Submissions received prior to our Call for Speakers deadline by 1st May 2021
– Our preliminary agenda will be announced in May 2021
– All Speaker Submissions received after 1st April 2021 will be reviewed by our Speaker committee on a monthly basis
– Therefore if you make a submission following 1st April 2021 it may take us up to 31 days to respond to you
Please send any questions regarding speaking slots to firstname.lastname@example.org. We wish to take this opportunity sincerely to thank all applicants for their involvement.