Investment Companies in South Africa
AFSIC – Investing in Africa specialises in connecting people with investors across the world. Our team has built perhaps the largest network globally of investors focused on Africa including Investment Companies in South Africa. We have also been sponsored by the US, UK, German, French and Dutch Governments among others for promoting investment in Africa.
Investment companies are a popular choice for individuals and businesses looking to grow their wealth and achieve their financial goals. These companies provide a wide range of investment options, including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and more. They are regulated by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) in South Africa to ensure that your money is safe and secure.
One of the benefits of investing with a South African investment company is the diversity of investment options available. These companies offer a wide range of investment products, including equity funds, bond funds, and property funds. This diversity allows investors to create a well-balanced portfolio that meets their individual needs and risk tolerance.
Another benefit of investing with a South African investment company is the level of expertise and knowledge provided by the company’s professional staff. Investment companies employ highly skilled and experienced investment managers who are able to provide valuable advice and guidance to help investors make informed decisions.
Investment companies in South Africa also offer a wide range of services to help investors achieve their financial goals. These include online platforms for managing investments, financial planning services, and educational resources to help investors understand the different types of investments available.
Overall, investment companies in South Africa provide a great way to grow your money and achieve your financial goals. With a wide range of investment options, professional expertise, and a range of services, they can help you take control of your finances and build a secure financial future.
Below you will find a list of investment companies in South Africa that can be used for research purposes, to apply for funding, or for recruitment purposes.
AFSIC has created a digital platform to help match businesses and projects to investors within our expansive network. Networking within this group of investors is possible digitally within our Africa Business Community or physically at AFSIC – Investing in Africa, an annual event that we run which has become perhaps Africa’s most important investment event. You can also Contact Us if you have a specific enquiry with regard to investment companies in South Africa, or raising funding.
Read on so we can assist you learn more about South African Investment Firms, and how we can assist you promote your business globally for FREE. We’ll also explain the next steps if you want to raise funding from South African investors.
Investment Companies in South Africa
Want More Information on South African Investment Funds – please contact us here with your query…..
Next Steps…Our Award Winning Proven Technology matches South African Investors to people, and companies seeking investment. our online portals, dashboards and websites we can offer a range of opportunities to help you.
- Please register for FREE (no credit card required) as a member of our Africa Business Community. During this process you tell us a bit about yourself. For instance if you work in other countries, as well as South Africa, and which business sectors you are interested in (e.g. energy, agriculture, real estate etc).
- Once you have registered as a member of our Africa Business Community, please create and post a “call for business” or a “call for investment” on our Africa Business Opportunities Dashboard. If you are looking for investment tell our members what your investment opportunity is. We will then post this information widely across our extensive network for FREE. Make sure you add enough details so that our members can recognise that you are serious and that your investment project is viable.
- If you are a regulated Investment Company in South Africa, and want to receive investment opportunities from across South Africa and also elsewhere in Africa for FREE, add your investment parameters onto our AFSIC African Investments Dashboard. We will send you approved quality MATCHED investment opportunities from across Africa and South Africa.
- Make sure you add yourself to our mailing list, or download our marketing brochure to keep updated.
- If you have any specific queries please use our Contact Us Form below.
- Finally to meet and pitch to many of the top investment companies in Africa JOIN US at AFSIC – Investing in Africa which has become perhaps Africa’s most important event, and one of the most important conduits of investment into Africa. AFSIC attracts many of Africa’s most important funds, and is the perfect location to meet the Africa Investment Funds in one place at one time.
Investment Companies in South Africa, and Africa
Here we provide a list of companies that you may wish to contact if you are looking to raise funding. As a reminder please also post a “call for investment” on our Africa Business Opportunities Dashboard so that we can promote your investment opportunity not just to Investment Companies in South Africa, but also to Global Investors. The list is not exhaustive, and we provide no guarantee as to the accuracy of the information, and you are responsible for undertaking your own due diligence on any investment firm that you contact.
- Eighteen East Capital
- Merange Ventures Limited
- 22seven: Online Money Manager
- 27four Investment Managers
- 2IP Independent Investment Partners
- 36ONE Asset Management (Pty) Ltd
- 4Di Capital
- Abnerv Capital
- The Abraaj Group
- Absa Group
- Absa Alternative Asset Management (Pty) Ltd
- Absa Corporate and Investment Bank
- Absolut Wealth Management Pty Ltd
- Accolade Financial Planning Services
- Acorn Equity PE
- Active Equity
- Acumen Capital
- Adlevo Capital
- Momentum Manager of Managers
- Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund (AECF)
- Aeon Investment Management
- Afena Capital
- AFGRI Operations Limited ( AFGRI Mauritius Investements)
- Alexander Forbes Group Services
- Africa Finance Corporation
- Africa Lighthouse Capital
- African Alliance
- African Financial Group
- African Global Capital
- African Land Investments
- African Capital Ltd
- African Rainbow Capital
- African Rainbow Life
- MNCapital Group
- Afrifocus Securities
- Afrovest: Mining and Resources
- AGE Group
- Allan Gray Orbis Foundation
- Agile Capital
- Agis Investments
- Africa Infrastructure Investment Managers
- Aka Capital (Pty) Limited
- Akro Capital
- Alexander Babich & Associates
- Alexander Forbes
- Alitheia Capital
- Alitheia IDF
- Allan Gray
- Allan & Gill Gray Foundation
- All-Gen Evolve
- InfraSec Fund Managers
- All Weather Capital
- Altamar Capital Partners
- ALT Capital Partners
- Alterra Capital Partners
- Altorvox Financial Management
- Altree Capital
- Aluwani Capital Partners
- Amadwala Risk Solutions
- AMB Capital Limited
- African Mining & Energy Fund
- Amity Investment Solutions (Pty) Ltd
- Ample Insurance Brokers
- AnBro Capital
- ANCHOR SECURITIES LTD
- Anchor Securities Private Clients
- Anderson & Associates
- Anibok Investment Research Chambers (PTY) LTD
- EWF Partners
- Anza Capital
- Rebosis Property Fund Ltd (REB)
- Private Wealth Manager
- Apio Wealth (Pty) Ltd
- AppInvest SA
- Acumen Asset Management
- Arcus Capital
- Argon Asset Management
- Alpha Regulus Investments
- Arigo Investments Africa
- Arkein Capital Partners
- Ascent Wealth
- All Seasons Capital Management Limited
- Ascor Group
- Ash Burton
- Africa Special Opportunities Capital
- Asset Tree
- Assupol Life Limited
- Athena Capital
- Atlantic Asset Management
- Atterbury Financial Services
- Wafa Gestion
- Aureos Capital
- Aureos Advisers Limited
- AVANCE ASSET MANAGEMENT
- AVBOB South Africa
- Zebu Investment Partners
- AVI Limited
- BACCI INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS
- Royal Bafokeng Nation
- Balondolozi Investment Services
- Banyan Private Wealth
- Barak Fund
- Barca Capital, www.barcacapital.com
- BARTIZAN WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- Bataung Capital
- Bateleur Capital, LLC
- Bayakha Infrastructure Partners
- BayHill Capital (Pty) Ltd
- Boutique Collective Investments
- B.E. Capital
- Benchmark Capital
- Beryl Group
- Balanced Financial Planning
- Augmentum Fintech
- Black Mountain Investment Management
- Blackstone Capital
- Blue Alpha Funds
- BlueBay Fund Managers
- Blue Crane Capital (Pty) Ltd
- Bopa Moruo
- Botenya Advisors (Pty) Ltd
- British American Tobacco South Africa
- Blue Alpha
- Absa Linked Investments
- Bovest Wealth Management
- Brand South Africa
- Bravospec Investments
- Bravura Solutions
- Bredfin Consulting
- Bridge Capital Advisors
- Brighthead Investments (Pty) Ltd
- BRIGHTROCK LIFE
- Brite Advisors
- Brofin (Pty) Ltd
- Brown Shipley
- Bryte Insurance Company Limited
- B-Sure Life & Invest
- Prudential Portfolio Management Group
- Zebu Partners
- Bunengi Group
- Business Partners
- Basetsana Woman Investment Holdings
Free Promotion of Your Company’s Goods, Products and Services
Our focus is on matching businesses in Africa with new business opportunities. Tell us a little about your business by adding yourself to our Directory for FREE. Get Free Promotion across the world for your Company’s Goods, Products and Services.
Business Opportunities in Africa
Our sophisticated matching algorithm allows you to upload your own business opportunities direct into our Business Opportunity Dashboard where it can be viewed by global users. Selling Legal Services? Wanting to Buy an Agricultural Product? Involved in selling Renewable Energy Solar Panels? Login and add your Business Opportunity or Get Business Opportunities for FREE!
Invest in Africa
Are you a fund, institutional investor, or company looking to invest into Africa? Do you want to get FREE access to our extensive AFSIC African Investments Dashboard? We receive a significant volume of investment opportunities from all regions of Africa. Receive investment opportunities from Africa direct to your Inbox. Click Invest in Africa to join our Dashboard.
Apply for Funding?
We have built up one of the most extensive networks of global investors looking to invest into Africa. Our investors range from seed capital investors all the way to the largest funds. If you would like to Apply For Funding for a project, concept, idea or company in Africa please visit the AFSIC African Investments Dashboard and add details so that investors can view your proposition.
Join Us at AFSIC – Investing in Africa, Africa’s Investment Event
Our entire focus is connecting businesses and investors in Africa, so that companies can raise funding or grow their revenue or profitability. AFSIC – Investing in Africa is our flagship event where many of Africa’s most important investors and businesses connect with each other. Multiple Networking Sessions, Country Summits and Sector Focused Streams allow focused and relevant business generation and investment leads. Download our Event Brochure above to Learn More.
Want a Speaker Position at AFSIC?
Speaking at AFSIC – Investing in Africa provides companies and investors with a prestigious platform to raise their profile globally and within Africa’s business and investment world. Due to strong demand for speaking slots, and in line with the conference objectives, preference is given to institutional investors, and African companies seeking funding.
Become a Sponsor and Raise your Profile Globally
Our Sponsors benefit from substantial digital coverage prior to AFSIC, including on investment flows direct to investors and across our vast network focused on Africa and based globally. Additionally high visibility at AFSIC results in long lasting brand enhancement and prestige. Why not Download our Sponsorship Brochure Now – Click on Become a Sponsor above?
Do you have any Questions? Want to know how we can help you meet Investors or connect with relevant Business Opportunities? Let us assist you grow your company’s revenue in Africa. Contact us with your Enquiry Today.