Invest Ghana Mining – Mining Companies in Ghana – Opportunities in Ghana Mining
Looking to Invest in Ghana Mining Companies? Do you want to receive Business Opportunities in Ghana’s mining sector? Or are you looking for a list of mining companies in Ghana? Our team has enormous experience in working with exploration and mining companies in Africa. We have raised funding for African mining companies, and led investor missions across Africa to discover Africa’s most exciting exploration and mining projects. We also run the annual AFSIC – Investing in Africa event that has become one of Africa’s most important investment events and which is a great place to meet business and investment opportunities from across Africa. As such we are delighted to assist you:
- Invest into Ghana Mining and Exploration Companies
- Find a List of Mining Companies in Ghana
- Receive Updated Business Opportunities in Ghana’s Mining and Exploration Sector
- Promote Your Company’s Services within Ghana’s Mining Sector
- Keep Updated on forthcoming Investor Trips to Ghana
- Get Updates on AFSIC – Investing in Africa, one of Africa’s most important investment events
Invest Ghana Mining is a government-supported initiative aimed at attracting foreign investment into the Ghanaian mining sector. The country has a long history of mining, with gold being the most prominent mineral extracted. Other minerals that are mined in Ghana include bauxite, diamonds, manganese, and limestone.
Ghana has a stable political environment and a well-established legal system, making it an attractive destination for mining investment. The government of Ghana has also put in place several policies and programs aimed at promoting and supporting the mining sector, including the Minerals Development Fund and the Minerals Commission Act.
The mining sector in Ghana is regulated by the Minerals Commission, which is responsible for issuing mining licenses and ensuring compliance with laws and regulations. The government also provides tax incentives for mining companies operating in Ghana. This includes a corporate income tax rate of 25% for mining companies, which is lower than the standard rate of 30%. Additionally, mining companies are also eligible for exemptions on import duties on mining equipment and machinery.
How Can We Help Ghana Mining Companies?
So you want to find Mining Investors in Ghana?
We have SIX possible steps…and great news….only option 4 actually costs you anything, option 1,2,3, 5 and 6 are completely free of charge. Choose one or more of the options below.
- Please register for FREE (no credit card required) as a member of our Africa Business Community. During this process you will advise us that you work in the Ghana mining sector.
- Once you have registered as a member of our Africa Business Community, please create and post a “call for business” on our Africa Business Opportunities Dashboard. In this you will advise whether you are looking for investment, looking to sell commodities etc. We will then distribute this information widely across our extensive network for FREE. Make sure you add enough details so that our members can recognise that you are serious and that your mining or exploration project is viable.
- If you are an Investor in the Ghana mining sector, and want to receive mining investment opportunities from across Africa for FREE, add your investment parameters onto our AFSIC African Investments Dashboard. We will send you approved quality mining investment opportunities from across Africa.
- Join many of the top Africa mining investors and companies at AFSIC – Investing in Africa which has become perhaps Africa’s most important event, and one of the most important conduits of investment into Africa. It offers an ideal opportunity for you to meet Africa’s most important investors.
- Make sure you add yourself to our mailing list, or download our marketing brochure to keep updated.
- If you have any specific queries please use our Contact Us Form below.
Free Promotion of Your Company’s Goods, Products and Services
Our focus is on matching businesses in Africa with new business opportunities. Tell us a little about your business by adding yourself to our Directory for FREE. Get Free Promotion across the world for your Company’s Goods, Products and Services.
Business Opportunities in Ghana Mining
Our sophisticated matching algorithm allows you to upload your own business opportunities direct into our Business Opportunity Dashboard where it can be viewed by global users. Selling Legal Services? Wanting to Buy an Agricultural Product? Involved in selling Renewable Energy Solar Panels? Login and add your Business Opportunity or Get Business Opportunities for FREE!
Invest in Ghana Mining
Are you a fund, institutional investor, or company looking to invest into Africa? Do you want to get FREE access to our extensive AFSIC African Investments Dashboard? We receive a significant volume of investment opportunities from all regions of Africa. Receive investment opportunities from Africa direct to your Inbox. Click Invest in Africa to join our Dashboard.
Apply for Funding?
We have built up one of the most extensive networks of global investors looking to invest into Africa. Our investors range from seed capital investors all the way to the largest funds. If you would like to Apply For Funding for a project, concept, idea or company in Africa please visit the AFSIC African Investments Dashboard and add details so that investors can view your proposition.
Join Us at AFSIC – Investing in Africa, Africa’s Investment Event
Our entire focus is connecting businesses and investors in Africa, so that companies can raise funding or grow their revenue or profitability. AFSIC – Investing in Africa is our flagship event where many of Africa’s most important investors and businesses connect with each other. Multiple Networking Sessions, Country Summits and Sector Focused Streams allow focused and relevant business generation and investment leads. Download our Event Brochure above to Learn More.
Want a Speaker Position at AFSIC?
Speaking at AFSIC – Investing in Africa provides companies and investors with a prestigious platform to raise their profile globally and within Africa’s business and investment world. Due to strong demand for speaking slots, and in line with the conference objectives, preference is given to institutional investors, and African companies seeking funding.
Become a Sponsor and Raise your Profile Globally
Our Sponsors benefit from substantial digital coverage prior to AFSIC, including on investment flows direct to investors and across our vast network focused on Africa and based globally. Additionally high visibility at AFSIC results in long lasting brand enhancement and prestige. Why not Download our Sponsorship Brochure Now – Click on Become a Sponsor above?
Do you have any Questions? Want to know how we can help you meet Investors or connect with relevant Business Opportunities? Let us assist you grow your company’s revenue in Africa. Contact us with your Enquiry Today.
Thank you for visiting our web portal focused on the mining sector in Ghana. Do have a look around our website we have developed a massive business and investor network across Africa and would be delighted to assist you grow your business and investments in Ghana and in Africa.