Meet Top Angel Investors in Africa
Congratulations! You have reached one of the most important portals for connecting with Angel Investors in Africa. Do you want to raise money for a start up/venture capital project based in Africa? Or are you an Investor looking for new investment opportunities? If so, you are in luck.
Our team has enormous experience in raising funding for African Companies and Projects – we have led many investor missions across all regions in Africa, specifically matching Angel Investors with projects on the African continent. Read on to learn more about how we can assist you.
Angel Investors Looking for Projects
We have huge experience in financing Angel companies and matching Angel investors in Africa to property projects in Africa. Between our team we have developed an extensive list of Angel Investors in Africa and work closely with companies looking for Angel Investors. We have run an extensive series of investor trips across almost all regions of Africa focused on discovering the most attractive investment opportunities on the continent. In addition, our team founded and runs the annual AFSIC – Investing in Africa event (more on the AFSIC website) which has become one of Africa’s most important investment events and is a major conduit of investment into Africa. We can assist Angel Investors in finding many of Africa’s most interesting projects.
Read on for more specific information on how to connect with Angel Investors in Africa, or Contact Us for more information.
So first things first, we can help you! We have built up perhaps the largest network of Investors in Africa. Browse our extensive website to see for yourself. But for now let’s help you…
Angel Investors in Africa
So you Want to Raise Money for your African Start Up Project? Or you want to Invest in Africa as the Top Angel Investors in Africa?
We have SIX possible steps…and great news….only option 4 actually costs you anything, option 1,2,3, 5 and 6 are completely free of charge. Choose one or more of the options below.
- Please register for FREE (no credit card required) as a member of our Africa Business Community. During this process you will advise us that you work in Africa’s investment sector, and which countries in Africa are of interest to you.
- Once you have registered as a member of our Africa Business Community, please create and post a “call for business” on our Africa Business Opportunities Dashboard. In this you will advise whether you are looking for investment, want to connect with the Top Angel Investors in Africa etc. We will then distribute this information widely across our extensive network for FREE. Make sure you add enough details so that our members can recognise that you are serious and that your investment proposition is viable.
- If you are an Investor looking to invest into an Africa Fund and want to receive investment opportunities from across Africa for FREE, add your investment parameters onto our AFSIC African Investments Dashboard. We will send you a wide range of approved investment opportunities, not just in venture capital or at the start up stage but also in other later stages of development and across all business sectors from across Africa.
- Join many of the top Africa investors at AFSIC – Investing in Africa which has become perhaps Africa’s most important event, and one of the most important conduits of investment into Africa. AFSIC attracts many of Africa’s most important funds, and is the perfect location to meet the Africa Investment Funds in one place at one time.
- Make sure you add yourself to our mailing list, or download our marketing brochure to keep updated.
- If you have any specific queries please use our Contact Us Form below.
Free Promotion of Your Company’s Goods, Products and Services
Our focus is on matching businesses in Africa with new business opportunities. Tell us a little about your business by adding yourself to our Directory for FREE. Get Free Promotion across the world for your Company’s Goods, Products and Services.
Business Opportunities for Top Angel Investors in Africa
Our sophisticated matching algorithm allows you to upload your own business opportunities direct into our Business Opportunity Dashboard where it can be viewed by global users. Selling Legal Services? Wanting to Buy an Agricultural Product? Involved in selling Renewable Energy Solar Panels? Login and add your Business Opportunity or Get Business Opportunities for FREE!
Invest as Top Angel Investors in Africa
Are you a fund, top angel investor in Africa, or company looking to invest into Africa? Do you want to get FREE access to our extensive AFSIC African Investments Dashboard? We receive a significant volume of investment opportunities from all regions of Africa. Receive investment opportunities from Africa direct to your Inbox. Click Invest in Africa to join our Dashboard.
Apply for Funding?
We have built up one of the most extensive networks of global investors looking to invest into Africa. Our investors range from seed capital investors all the way to the largest funds. If you would like to Apply For Funding for a project, concept, idea or company in Africa please visit the AFSIC African Investments Dashboard and add details so that investors can view your proposition.
Join Us at AFSIC – Investing in Africa, Africa’s Investment Event
Our entire focus is connecting businesses and investors in Africa, so that companies can raise funding or grow their revenue or profitability. AFSIC – Investing in Africa is our flagship event where many of Africa’s most important investors and businesses connect with each other. Multiple Networking Sessions, Country Summits and Sector Focused Streams allow focused and relevant business generation and investment leads. Download our Event Brochure above to Learn More.
Want a Speaker Position at AFSIC?
Speaking at AFSIC – Investing in Africa provides companies and investors with a prestigious platform to raise their profile globally and within Africa’s business and investment world. Due to strong demand for speaking slots, and in line with the conference objectives, preference is given to institutional investors, and African companies seeking funding.
Become a Sponsor and Raise your Profile Globally
Our Sponsors benefit from substantial digital coverage prior to AFSIC, including on investment flows direct to investors and across our vast network focused on Africa and based globally. Additionally high visibility at AFSIC results in long lasting brand enhancement and prestige. Why not Download our Sponsorship Brochure Now – Click on Become a Sponsor above?
Do you have any Questions? Want to know how we can help you meet Investors or connect with relevant Business Opportunities? Let us assist you grow your company’s revenue in Africa. Contact us with your Enquiry Today.
Still not convinced? Download our Marketing Brochure from this website to learn more about our extensive investment matching capability.
This page attempts to point you in the right direction for information on African Investment Funds – but if we have not answered your Query please Contact US HERE
List of Angel Investors
Here we provide a list of companies that you may wish to contact if you are looking to raise funding. As a reminder please also post a “call for investment” on our Africa Business Opportunities Dashboard so that we can promote your investment opportunity not just to Angel Investors in Africa, but also to Global Investors. The list is not exhaustive, and we provide no guarantee as to the accuracy of the information, and you are responsible for undertaking your own due diligence on any investment firm that you contact.
- Eighteen East Capital
- Merange Ventures Limited
- 22seven: Online Money Manager
- 27four Investment Managers
- 2IP Independent Investment Partners
- 36ONE Asset Management (Pty) Ltd
- 4Di Capital
- Abnerv Capital
- The Abraaj Group
- Absa Group
- Absa Alternative Asset Management (Pty) Ltd
- Absa Corporate and Investment Bank
- Absolut Wealth Management Pty Ltd
- Accolade Financial Planning Services
- Acorn Equity PE
- Active Equity
- Acumen Capital
- Adlevo Capital
- Momentum Manager of Managers
- Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund (AECF)
- Aeon Investment Management
- Afena Capital
- AFGRI Operations Limited ( AFGRI Mauritius Investements)
- Alexander Forbes Group Services
- Africa Finance Corporation
- Africa Lighthouse Capital
- African Alliance
- African Financial Group
- African Global Capital
- African Land Investments
- African Capital Ltd
- African Rainbow Capital
- African Rainbow Life
- MNCapital Group
- Afrifocus Securities
- Afrovest: Mining and Resources
- AGE Group
- Allan Gray Orbis Foundation
- Agile Capital
- Agis Investments
- Africa Infrastructure Investment Managers
- Aka Capital (Pty) Limited
- Akro Capital
- Alexander Babich & Associates
- Alexander Forbes
- Alitheia Capital
- Alitheia IDF
- Allan Gray
- Allan & Gill Gray Foundation
- All-Gen Evolve
- InfraSec Fund Managers
- All Weather Capital
- Altamar Capital Partners
- ALT Capital Partners
- Alterra Capital Partners
- Altorvox Financial Management
- Altree Capital
- Aluwani Capital Partners
- Amadwala Risk Solutions
- AMB Capital Limited
- African Mining & Energy Fund
- Amity Investment Solutions (Pty) Ltd
- Ample Insurance Brokers
- AnBro Capital
- ANCHOR SECURITIES LTD
- Anchor Securities Private Clients
- Anderson & Associates
- Anibok Investment Research Chambers (PTY) LTD
- EWF Partners
- Anza Capital
- Rebosis Property Fund Ltd (REB)
- Private Wealth Manager
- Apio Wealth (Pty) Ltd
- AppInvest SA
- Acumen Asset Management
- Arcus Capital
- Argon Asset Management
- Alpha Regulus Investments
- Arigo Investments Africa
- Arkein Capital Partners
- Ascent Wealth
- All Seasons Capital Management Limited
- Ascor Group
- Ash Burton
- Africa Special Opportunities Capital
- Asset Tree
- Assupol Life Limited
- Athena Capital
- Atlantic Asset Management
- Atterbury Financial Services
- Wafa Gestion
- Aureos Capital
- Aureos Advisers Limited
- AVANCE ASSET MANAGEMENT
- AVBOB South Africa
- Zebu Investment Partners
- AVI Limited
- BACCI INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS
- Royal Bafokeng Nation
- Balondolozi Investment Services
- Banyan Private Wealth
- Barak Fund
- Barca Capital, www.barcacapital.com
- BARTIZAN WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- Bataung Capital
- Bateleur Capital, LLC
- Bayakha Infrastructure Partners
- BayHill Capital (Pty) Ltd
- Boutique Collective Investments
- E. Capital
- Benchmark Capital
- Beryl Group
- Balanced Financial Planning
- Augmentum Fintech
- Black Mountain Investment Management
- Blackstone Capital
- Blue Alpha Funds
- BlueBay Fund Managers
- Blue Crane Capital (Pty) Ltd
- Bopa Moruo
- Botenya Advisors (Pty) Ltd
- British American Tobacco South Africa
- Blue Alpha
- Absa Linked Investments
- Bovest Wealth Management
- Brand South Africa
- Bravospec Investments
- Bravura Solutions
- Bredfin Consulting
- Bridge Capital Advisors
- Brighthead Investments (Pty) Ltd
- BRIGHTROCK LIFE
- Brite Advisors
- Brofin (Pty) Ltd
- Brown Shipley
- Bryte Insurance Company Limited
- B-Sure Life & Invest
- Prudential Portfolio Management Group
- Zebu Partners
- Bunengi Group
- Business Partners
- Basetsana Woman Investment Holdings
To get access to a wider range of investors, based both in South Africa, and also globally please join our Africa Business Community FREE, or if you are looking for funding please Contact Us .