AFSIC is the leading investment event focused on Africa’s financial services sector.
Forum Properties Africa, All Africa
- Deon Bruwer is the Chief Executive Officer of Forum Properties Africa.
- He has significant Real Estate, deal making and entrepreneurial experience with over 20 years of experience in the UK and Africa.
- He was a Real Estate Specialist at African Capital Investments, the 2013 President of the South Africa Nigeria Chamber of Commerce and more.
- He serves on a number of boards including Forum Property Africa.
- He has been involved in large scale real estate developments on the African continent and worked for companies such as Novare Equity Partners, Shoprite Checkers and more.
- He is the co-founder of Novare Equity Partners, Exports4Africa, Mr Price DRC, 365 Real Estate and more.
- He is passionate about Real Estate & Agriculture (8th generation farming family) and the daily challenges & opportunities it creates.
Business Leader in
- Meet Business Leaders and Discover Investment Opportunities in DRC – Country Session
FRIDAY 10TH MAY 2019 2:00 pm
- Panel: Financing opportunities in Africa’s Real Estate sector
FRIDAY 10TH MAY 2019 3:00 pm