Qatar Africa Business Forum
Looking for a forum on Qatar Africa Business? AFSIC – Investing in Africa, Africa’s investment event, is one of the most important conduits of Investment, Trade and Business into Africa. We will explain how you can use our site and the AFSIC – Investing in Africa event to Apply for Funding, Find Africa’s Best Investments, Promote your Company’s Services or Search our Database of leading African investors, Africa’s CEOs and African Corporate Advisors and Africa Service Providers, including lawyers, consultants, financial intermediaries, bankers etc for FREE.
AFSIC is globally recognised as being an exceptional event to initiate, grow and nurture business networks across Africa and to originate and conclude genuine trade, investment and new business transactions. AFSIC – Investing in Africa is entirely focused on African Investment, Trade and Business Opportunities. Our comprehensive website contains a wealth of information on the benefits of attending AFSIC – Investing in Africa. In addition the following information might be of assistance:
- Please register for FREE (no credit card required) as a member of our Africa Business Community. During this process you will advise us which African Business Sector you work in.
- Once you have registered as a member of our Africa Business Community, please create and post a “call for business” on our Africa Business Opportunities Dashboard. In this you will advise whether you are looking for investment, looking to sell commodities etc. We will then distribute this information widely across our extensive network for FREE. Make sure you add enough details so that appropriate global investors interested in investing in Africa can recognise that you are serious and that your Investment Proposition is viable.
- If you are an Investor looking for investment or business opportunities in Africa and want to receive investment opportunities from across Africa for FREE, add your investment parameters onto our AFSIC African Investments Dashboard. We will send you approved investment and business opportunities from across Africa.
If you are looking for a wealth of data and information on African investment opportunities, how to invest in Africa, why invest in Africa, who invests in Africa and on investing in Africa in general, this can be found at www.africaninvestments.co
We look forward to working with you to grow investment, trade and business in Africa.
AFSIC – Investing in Africa
AFSIC – Investing in Africa is entirely focused on increasing African investment, trade and business. Registration for AFSIC – Investing in Africa is open to all. More details on how to register, and the cost, can be found here.
Our comprehensive Event Brochure includes detailed information on the AFSIC – Investing in Africa event, who attends, where they are from, our focus on specific business sectors, and our Country Summits, highlighting investment, business and trade opportunities in Africa’s most attractive economies. Our AFSIC Event Brochure can be downloaded here.
If you are interested in raising your company’s profile across Africa, our Sponsorship Brochure contains details on exhibition, marketing and additional promotional options that will help accelerate your company’s growth across Africa. Our AFSIC Sponsorship Brochure can be downloaded here.
Qatar Africa Business Forum Speaker Submissions
AFSIC is entirely focused on promoting Africa’s most attractive investment, business and trade opportunities. We are always on the look out for exceptional speakers who can provide our delegates with insights into:
- Specific business sectors in Africa such as Financial Services, Energy, Banking, Agriculture, Insurance, Infrastructure, Education, Fintech, Renewable Energy. Health, Microfinance, Real Estate, Mining, Oil and Gas, Technology, Telecoms, Trade Finance, Transport, Water, Waste etc;
- Specific countries in Africa to participate in our Country Summits focused on highlighting investment, trade and business opportunities in Africa’s most attractive economies;
- The investment, trade and business environment in Africa.
Details on the AFSIC Speaker Submission Process can be found here.
Frequently Asked Questions
AFSIC FAQs can be found here.
Free Promotion of Your Company’s Goods, Products and Services
Our focus is on matching businesses in Africa with new business opportunities. Tell us a little about your business by adding yourself to our Directory for FREE. Get Free Promotion across the world for your Company’s Goods, Products and Services.
Business Opportunities in Africa
Our sophisticated matching algorithm allows you to upload your own business opportunities direct into our Business Opportunity Dashboard where it can be viewed by global users. Selling Legal Services? Wanting to Buy an Agricultural Product? Involved in selling Renewable Energy Solar Panels? Login and add your Business Opportunity or Get Business Opportunities for FREE!
Invest in Africa
Are you a fund, institutional investor, or company looking to invest into Africa? Do you want to get FREE access to our extensive AFSIC African Investments Dashboard? We receive a significant volume of investment opportunities from all regions of Africa. Receive investment opportunities from Africa direct to your Inbox. Click Invest in Africa to join our Dashboard.
Apply for Funding?
We have built up one of the most extensive networks of global investors looking to invest into Africa. Our investors range from seed capital investors all the way to the largest funds. If you would like to Apply For Funding for a project, concept, idea or company in Africa please visit the AFSIC African Investments Dashboard and add details so that investors can view your proposition.
Join Us at AFSIC – Investing in Africa, Africa’s Investment Event
Our entire focus is connecting businesses and investors in Africa, so that companies can raise funding or grow their revenue or profitability. AFSIC – Investing in Africa is our flagship event where many of Africa’s most important investors and businesses connect with each other. Multiple Networking Sessions, Country Summits and Sector Focused Streams allow focused and relevant business generation and investment leads. Download our Event Brochure above to Learn More.
Want a Speaker Position at AFSIC?
Speaking at AFSIC – Investing in Africa provides companies and investors with a prestigious platform to raise their profile globally and within Africa’s business and investment world. Due to strong demand for speaking slots, and in line with the conference objectives, preference is given to institutional investors, and African companies seeking funding.
Become a Sponsor and Raise your Profile Globally
Our Sponsors benefit from substantial digital coverage prior to AFSIC, including on investment flows direct to investors and across our vast network focused on Africa and based globally. Additionally high visibility at AFSIC results in long lasting brand enhancement and prestige. Why not Download our Sponsorship Brochure Now – Click on Become a Sponsor above?
Do you have any Questions? Want to know how we can help you meet Investors or connect with relevant Business Opportunities? Let us assist you grow your company’s revenue in Africa. Contact us with your Enquiry Today.
You can contact us on email@example.com