Manufacturing Companies in Botswana
Welcome to one of Africa’s most important business networks. Here our focus is manufacturing companies in Botswana and why you should join our network FREE.
Do you want to:
- Meet Manufacturing Companies in Botswana?
- Know who the manufacturing companies in Botswana are?
- Get FREE Business Opportunities in Botswana?
- Promote your own products, goods or services FREE?
- Apply For Funding or Investment for a company, project or concept idea in Botswana?
- Invest in Business Opportunities in Botswana?
- Become a part of one of Africa’s most important business networks FREE?
We can help you!
Our team has enormous experience in connecting business and investment opportunities in Africa. We have built a dominant digital presence over four decades. This, combined with our well recognised physical events, has allowed us to grow a massive community of investors, business leaders, including manufacturing companies in Africa, and other interested parties spread across the world, and in Africa. For instance, our flagship event AFSIC – Investing in Africa is one of Africa’s most important business and investment events and has become a significant conduit of investment into Africa.
Botswana is a landlocked country in southern Africa known for its diamond mining industry and tourism. The manufacturing sector in Botswana is relatively small compared to other sectors, but there are a number of companies that operate in the country. Some examples of manufacturing companies in Botswana include:
- BCL Limited: BCL Limited is a mining and smelting company that produces copper, nickel, and precious metals. The company operates the Selebi-Phikwe nickel mine and smelter, which is one of the largest in the world.
- Botswana Meat Commission: The Botswana Meat Commission is a state-owned company that operates several abattoirs and meat processing plants in the country. The company exports beef and other meat products to several countries in the region.
- Botswana Ash: Botswana Ash is a company that extracts soda ash from the Sua Pan in the northeastern part of the country. The soda ash is used in the manufacturing of glass, detergents, and other products.
- Debswana Diamond Company: Debswana is a joint venture between the government of Botswana and De Beers, one of the world’s largest diamond mining companies. The company operates several diamond mines in the country, including the Jwaneng and Orapa mines, which are among the largest and most productive in the world.
- Botswana Fiber Glass: Botswana Fiber Glass is a manufacturer of fiberglass products such as tanks, pipes and other industrial products. They are known for their high-quality products and competitive prices.
- Botswana Leather Industries: This company is a tannery and leather goods manufacturer. They are known for their high-quality leather products such as shoes, belts, bags, wallets and other leather goods.
Overall, while the manufacturing sector in Botswana may not be as large as other sectors, there are still a number of companies operating in the country that produce a wide range of products. These companies are known for their high-quality products and competitive prices, and they play an important role in the country’s economy.
Read on to learn more about how we can assist you discover and promote your own Business Opportunities, as well as how we can help you meet investors for your business or discover investment opportunities in Botswana.
So you want to find Manufacturing Companies in Botswana?
We have SIX possible steps…and great news….only option 4 actually costs you anything, option 1,2,3, 5 and 6 are completely free of charge. Choose one or more of the options below.
- Please register for FREE (no credit card required) as a member of our Africa Business Community. During this process you will advise us that you work in the Botswana manufacturing company sector.
- Once you have registered as a member of our Africa Business Community, please create and post a “call for business” on our Africa Business Opportunities Dashboard. In this you will advise whether you are looking for investment, wanting to promote your company’s services to companies operating in Botswana manufacturing etc. We will then distribute this information widely across our extensive network for FREE. Make sure you add enough details so that our members can recognise that you are serious and that your manufacturing project is viable.
- If you are an Investor looking to invest into Bostwana’s manufacturing company sector, please add yourself to our list of prospective investors so that we can update you on matched business and investment opportunities in Botswana’s manufacturing company sector for FREE, add your investment parameters onto our AFSIC African Investments Dashboard. We will send you approved quality manufacturing investments opportunities. Tell us a little about your investment parameters so that our members can recognise that you are serious and that your manufacturing project is viable.
- Join many of the top Africa manufacturing investors and companies at AFSIC – Investing in Africa which has become perhaps Africa’s most important event, and one of the most important conduits of investment into Africa. It offers an ideal opportunity for you to meet Africa’s most important investors.
- Make sure you add yourself to our mailing list, or download our marketing brochure to keep updated.
- If you have any specific queries please use our Contact Us Form below.
Subscribe for Updates on Manufacturing Companies in Botswana and other opportunities
If you did not register for business opportunities in Botswana above but would like to be kept updated on AFSIC – Investing in Africa, upcoming investor missions to Botswana, ways in which we can assist you find and promote business opportunities in Africa, and how we can profile your company for FREE, please subscribe below. You will always have the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time.
Free Promotion of Your Company’s Goods, Products and Services
Our focus is on matching businesses in Africa with new business opportunities. Tell us a little about your business by adding yourself to our Directory for FREE. Get Free Promotion across the world for your Company’s Goods, Products and Services.
Business Opportunities in Botswana Manufacturing Companies
Our sophisticated matching algorithm allows you to upload your own business opportunities direct into our Business Opportunity Dashboard where it can be viewed by global users. Selling Legal Services? Wanting to Buy an Agricultural Product? Involved in selling Renewable Energy Solar Panels? Login and add your Business Opportunity or Get Business Opportunities for FREE!
Invest in Botswana Manufacturing Companies
Are you a fund, institutional investor, or company looking to invest into Africa? Do you want to get FREE access to our extensive AFSIC African Investments Dashboard? We receive a significant volume of investment opportunities from all regions of Africa. Receive investment opportunities from Africa direct to your Inbox. Click Invest in Africa to join our Dashboard.
Apply for Funding?
We have built up one of the most extensive networks of global investors looking to invest into Africa. Our investors range from seed capital investors all the way to the largest funds. If you would like to Apply For Funding for a project, concept, idea or company in Africa please visit the AFSIC African Investments Dashboard and add details so that investors can view your proposition.
Join Us at AFSIC – Investing in Africa, Africa’s Investment Event
Our entire focus is connecting businesses and investors in Africa, so that companies can raise funding or grow their revenue or profitability. AFSIC – Investing in Africa is our flagship event where many of Africa’s most important investors and businesses connect with each other. Multiple Networking Sessions, Country Summits and Sector Focused Streams allow focused and relevant business generation and investment leads. Download our Event Brochure above to Learn More.
Want a Speaker Position at AFSIC?
Speaking at AFSIC – Investing in Africa provides companies and investors with a prestigious platform to raise their profile globally and within Africa’s business and investment world. Due to strong demand for speaking slots, and in line with the conference objectives, preference is given to institutional investors, and African companies seeking funding.
Become a Sponsor and Raise your Profile Globally
Our Sponsors benefit from substantial digital coverage prior to AFSIC, including on investment flows direct to investors and across our vast network focused on Africa and based globally. Additionally high visibility at AFSIC results in long lasting brand enhancement and prestige. Why not Download our Sponsorship Brochure Now – Click on Become a Sponsor above?
Do you have any Questions? Want to know how we can help you meet Investors or connect with relevant manufacturing companies in Botswana? Let us assist you grow your company’s revenue in Africa. Contact us with your Enquiry Today.