AFSIC is the leading investment event focused on Africa’s financial services sector. 2018 Bookings are now open REGISTER TODAY!
Secretary General of the West African Bankers' Association
West African Bankers' Association, West Africa
From January 2015 to the present day
– Secretary General of West Africa Bankers’ Association
From January 2015 to December 2015
– Associate Professor at the African Centre for Advanced Studies in Management
(CESAG) and other Universities and High Schools in West Africa
– Expert-Consultant-Researcher in Banking, Finance, Microfinance, General
Management, Human Resource Management, Project Management, Training
– Managing Director of the Office “Council and Training in Trading, Management,
Investment and Financing” ( WWW.ACTIF-AFRIQUE.COM )
From February 2011 to December 2014
Director of Consultancy and Seminars Department at the African Centre for Advanced Studies in Management (CESAG)
From September 2008 to January 2011
General Manager of the Holding of the “Regional Bank for Solidarity” –BRS- of the Economic and Monetary Union of West African Countries (UEMOA), responsible for managing the Group’s eight subsidiaries BRS installed in the eight UEMOA countries.
From September 2006 to August 2008
Director of Prospection and Development Department of CESAG -The African Center for Advanced Studies in Management « CESAG ».
From August 1998 to August 2006
Director of the Banking and Finance Institute of CESAG -The African Center for Advanced Studies in Management « CESAG ».
NB: CESAG is an inter-regional institution involved in the training of professionals as well as in consultation and research work. Although established nearly 20 years ago, it has been under the management of the BCEAO since 1995.
From July 1996 to July 1998:
● Advisor to the Director General of the International Bank for Commerce and Industry of Senegal– A 60%-owned subsidiary of the BANQUE NATIONALE DE PARIS group.
August 1992 – June 1996:
Director of Risks and Litigations at the International Bank for Commerce and Industry of the Senegal (BICIS) ;
August 1991 – July 1992 :
Inspector at the Banque Nationale de Paris
May 1987 – July 1991 :
Director of the BICIS Industrial Zone ( the leading BICIS Branch) ;
February 1983 – April 1987:
Head of the Portfolio and Loan Service of the BICIS, responsible for :
May 81 – January 1983 :
● Assistant to the Head of the Portfolio and Loan Service of the BICIS.
February 79 – April 81 :
● Assistant Loan Officer at the BICIS.
November 77 – January 79 :
● Practical training program in all the different departments of the BICIS.
French : Spoken -Written knowledge
English : Spoken -Written knowledge
Spanish : Spoken -Written knowledge
African Languages spoken: Fulani, Mandinka, Wolof
1973 : High School Diploma (Baccalauréat B in Economics)
1974 : Prep school class year for entry to leading Business Schools of France
1977 : Diploma from the Montpellier Business School (Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Montpellier – France)
President of the Montpellier Academy of the International Association of Economics and Business School Majors (A.I.E.S.E.C.)
- Panel: The ongoing revolution in African banking, risks and opportunities across the continent
THURSDAY 3RD MAY 2018 12:00 pm