South Africa Investment Conference
Looking for a conference on South Africa investment opportunities? AFSIC – Investing in Africa, Africa’s investment event, is one of the most important conduits of Investment, Trade and Business into Africa. We will explain how you can use our site and the AFSIC – Investing in Africa event to Apply for Funding, Find Africa’s Best Investments, Promote your Company’s Services or Search our Database of leading African investors, Africa’s CEOs and African Corporate Advisors and Africa Service Providers, including lawyers, consultants, financial intermediaries, bankers etc for FREE.
AFSIC is globally recognised as being an exceptional event to initiate, grow and nurture business networks across Africa and to originate and conclude genuine trade, investment and new business transactions. AFSIC – Investing in Africa is entirely focused on African Investment, Trade and Business Opportunities. Our comprehensive website contains a wealth of information on the benefits of attending AFSIC – Investing in Africa. In addition the following information might be of assistance:
- Please register for FREE (no credit card required) as a member of our Africa Business Community. During this process you will advise us which African Business Sector you work in.
- Once you have registered as a member of our Africa Business Community, please create and post a “call for business” on our Africa Business Opportunities Dashboard. In this you will advise whether you are looking for investment, looking to sell commodities etc. We will then distribute this information widely across our extensive network for FREE. Make sure you add enough details so that appropriate global investors interested in investing in Africa can recognise that you are serious and that your Investment Proposition is viable.
- If you are an Investor looking for investment or business opportunities in Africa and want to receive investment opportunities from across Africa for FREE, add your investment parameters onto our AFSIC African Investments Dashboard. We will send you approved investment and business opportunities from across Africa.
If you are looking for a wealth of data and information on African investment opportunities, how to invest in Africa, why invest in Africa, who invests in Africa and on investing in Africa in general, this can be found at www.africaninvestments.co
We look forward to working with you to grow investment, trade and business in Africa.
AFSIC – Investing in Africa
AFSIC – Investing in Africa is entirely focused on increasing African investment, trade and business. Registration for AFSIC – Investing in Africa is open to all. More details on how to register, and the cost, can be found here.
Our comprehensive Event Brochure includes detailed information on the AFSIC – Investing in Africa event, who attends, where they are from, our focus on specific business sectors, and our Country Summits, highlighting investment, business and trade opportunities in Africa’s most attractive economies. Our AFSIC Event Brochure can be downloaded here.
If you are interested in raising your company’s profile across Africa, our Sponsorship Brochure contains details on exhibition, marketing and additional promotional options that will help accelerate your company’s growth across Africa. Our AFSIC Sponsorship Brochure can be downloaded here..
South Africa Investment Conference Speaker Submissions
AFSIC is entirely focused on promoting Africa’s most attractive investment, business and trade opportunities. We are always on the look out for exceptional speakers who can provide our delegates with insights into:
- Specific business sectors in Africa such as Financial Services, Energy, Banking, Agriculture, Insurance, Infrastructure, Education, Fintech, Renewable Energy. Health, Microfinance, Real Estate, Mining, Oil and Gas, Technology, Telecoms, Trade Finance, Transport, Water, Waste etc;
- Specific countries in Africa to participate in our Country Summits focused on highlighting investment, trade and business opportunities in Africa’s most attractive economies;
- The investment, trade and business environment in Africa.
Details on the AFSIC Speaker Submission Process can be found here.
Frequently Asked Questions
AFSIC FAQs can be found here.
You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org