Join the most successful Africa CEOs
Join the most dynamic Africa CEOs at AFSIC – Investing in Africa taking place 5-7 May 2021 in London, UK.
AFSIC is the largest annual Africa investment event taking place outside Africa. It has become one of the most important conduits of investment into Africa. It specifically focuses on matching Africa investors with the most dynamic Africa CEOs. The agenda is designed to profile the top Africa CEOs and to enable participants to initiate and execute real investments into Africa’s most dynamic companies, whether they be public, private, long established or early stage. 350+ speakers, 1,500+ highest quality delegates are forecast to attend 5-7 May 2021, the agenda includes 5 parallel streams spread over 3 days and includes 30+ country sessions highlighting the most important investment opportunities in Africa’s economies (including Algeria, Egypt, Ethiopia, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa).
To ensure multiple relevant and efficient investment meetings can be held in a short period of time AFSIC utilises a sophisticated investment matching dashboard and intuitive Event and Meeting App allowing delegates to focus their investment meetings so that real investment decisions can be made.
AFSIC is the largest annual Africa investment event taking place outside Africa. Please do review our comprehensive website to learn more about how:
- AFSIC is one of the most important conduits of investment into Africa;
- At AFSIC you will meet Africa’s most important investors
- Attended by many of the top Africa CEOs
- With 30+ country focused sessions AFSIC profiles the most important investments in countries such as Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Nigeria and South Africa;
- AFSIC is a unique meeting point for African business leaders to conclude investment discussions with many of the world’s most important investors;
AFSIC – Investing in Africa, Africa’s investment event.
Want to meet Africa’s investors or Africa’s top CEOs?