The AFSIC team has hosted Africa-focused investment events and facilitated capital raisings for companies across the African continent for the past 30 years.
Through living, working, raising capital and investing in Africa, the AFSIC team has built one of the largest global networks of investors actively seeking new opportunities on the African continent and we are committed to introducing investors to new compelling projects across the continent through our
- AFSIC – Investing in Africa event, now in its 8th year, believed to be the largest annual African investment event held outside Africa
- BRSC Conference showcasing mining, energy and infrastructure opportunities in Botswana for the past 18 years
- Investor Missions into African countries including Rwanda, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Botswana, Zambia, Senegal, Nigeria, Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana and Morocco
- Bespoke services to introduce investors to new African projects seeking capital
- African Investments Dashboard, a complimentary digital platform matching and connecting investors and new African investment opportunities.
Our diverse team is geographically spread across the UK, Africa, South America and Australia reflecting the growing global interest in investing in Africa.
AFSIC is wholly owned by Africa Events Limited, a specialist events management business with registered address at Le Petit Ponterrin, Rue de Ponterrin, St Saviour, JE27HP, Jersey
To get in touch, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org