30+ AFRICAN COUNTRIES | 100+ EXPERT SPEAKERS | WWW.AFSIC.NET
Welcome to the Africa Financial Services Investment Conference
Now in its fourth year AFSIC (the Africa Financial Services Investment Conference) is Africa’s leading investment event for Africa’s financial services sector. Many of Africa’s most significant investors attend AFSIC with the objective of meeting banks, insurance companies, microfinance, leasing and other regulated financial services companies, as well as dealmakers and investment bankers from across the entire African continent.
AFSIC has shown continued strong growth in delegate numbers and the quality of attendees in 2016 and this year we welcome over 100 speakers in solo and moderated panel sessions.
Reminders for Registered Delegates:
- The Conference Venue is the Park Plaza, Riverbank Hotel, London. Please note that there are several Park Plaza Hotels in London.
The Park Plaza Riverbank, 18 Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7TJ Tel: 020 7958 8000. Full details on the venue and directions on how to find it can be found on the website: http://www.afsic.net/venue/
- Registration will open from 0730am on Thursday 5th May in the pre assembly area of the Ballroom on level -1 (minus one). There will be signage at the venue directing you to the conference rooms.
- The online meeting system is open and accessible via http://www.afsic.net/11-meetings/. You should have received a welcome message and login details for the online system to enable you to pre book your meetings. If you are experiencing problems accessing the online meeting system please contact the AFSIC team on email@example.com. From past experience when booking meetings it is recommended that you include your mobile number in messages for ease of communication on the day.
- Delegates who have booked tickets to attend the Meet African Dealmakers networking function on Wednesday 4th May at the Houses of Parliament should have received a separate email containing more details on the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received an email.
- TCX, Frontclear, Mantis, BIO and Proparco are arranging and hosting a Thames Cruise networking event on Thursday 5th May. Invitations to this event have been emailed to all registered delegates, an early response is recommended as spaces are limited on the Cruise. If you are a registered delegate and have not received an invitation please contact email@example.com.
The final AFSIC 2016 Programme can be found on the website: http://www.afsic.net/agenda/ but hard copies will also be available at registration.
AFSIC 2016 opens with the Meet African Dealmaker drinks networking event taking place on Wednesday 4th May at the Terrace Pavilion, in the House of Commons, within the UK Parliament building. This high level networking event offers African Dealmakers significant business development opportunities on the African continent. Tickets for this event must be booked separately. The main conference takes place on Thursday 5th May and Friday 6th May 2016 at the Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel, London, UK.
100+ Expert Speakers confirmed to date covering a wide range of highly relevant topics on Africa’s Financial Services sector including the following topics:
- The Listed African Bank Sector is Overvalued and Offers no Value for the Level of Risk
- Microfinance in Africa – Still a Growth Story?
- Insurance – Is Africa Ready?
- The Developing role of Development Finance Institutions in the African Financial Services Sector
- Opportunities in African Frontier Debt – Local Currency debt and hedging
Why you should attend AFSIC 2016:
- Join the leading debt & equity fund managers, institutional investors, private equity funds and Development Finance Institutions in Africa’s financial services sector;
- Meet financial services companies including banks, insurance companies, microfinance companies from across the entire continent of Africa;
- Network with key business influencers, dealmakers and investors focused specifically on Africa’s financial services sector at the Meet African Dealmakers event in the British Houses of Parliament on the 4th May 2016;
- Hear from 100+ speakers in a diverse range of stimulating presentations and panel discussions covering highly topical aspects relevant to African financial services companies.
With such a high calibre agenda AFSIC 2016 offers the perfect sponsorship opportunity for your company to be exposed to a very targeted audience. If you are interested in sponsorship or exhibition opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We very much look forward to meeting you in London in May 2016.
2016 Silver Sponsors
LONDON, PARK PLAZA RIVERBANK, UK
Park Plaza Riverbank London is a stunning 4-star deluxe hotel – perfect for business or pleasure due to its state-of-the-art facilities and impressive location. Luxury guest rooms, superb function space, fitness suite and home to the award-winning Chino Latino Pan-Asian Restaurant & Bar, Bar & Lounge.