Welcome to the Africa Financial Services Investment Conference
Now in its fifth year AFSIC (the Africa Financial Services Investment Conference) is Africa’s leading investment event for Africa’s financial services sector. Many of Africa’s most significant investors attend AFSIC with the objective of meeting banks, insurance companies, microfinance, leasing and other regulated financial services companies, as well as dealmakers and investment bankers from across the entire African continent.
AFSIC has shown continued strong growth in delegate numbers and the quality of attendees in 2016 and welcomed over 100 speakers in solo and moderated panel sessions.
100+ Expert Speakers covered a wide range of highly relevant topics on Africa’s Financial Services sector including the following topics:
- The Listed African Bank Sector is Overvalued and Offers no Value for the Level of Risk
- Microfinance in Africa – Still a Growth Story?
- Insurance – Is Africa Ready?
- The Developing role of Development Finance Institutions in the African Financial Services Sector
- Opportunities in African Frontier Debt – Local Currency debt and hedging
We very much look forward to meeting you again in London in May 2017. Save the Date !
Thank you to our Speakers for 2016
2016 Silver Sponsors
LONDON, PARK PLAZA RIVERBANK, UK
Park Plaza Riverbank London is a stunning 4-star deluxe hotel – perfect for business or pleasure due to its state-of-the-art facilities and impressive location. Luxury guest rooms, superb function space, fitness suite and home to the award-winning Chino Latino Pan-Asian Restaurant & Bar, Bar & Lounge.