AFSIC is the leading investment event focused on Africa’s financial services sector.
Verdant Capital, All Africa
Raj has had a successful career in private equity at Kibo Capital Partners, a leading regional African middle market private equity fund with an AuM of more than USD 100 M, joining in 2007 as one of the main principals. Raj has acquired extensive experience investing across Southern and Eastern Africa, as well as the Indian Ocean region. Prior to joining Kibo, Raj had a long and successful career in the telecoms sector in Mauritius & South Africa with Mauritius Telecom. Raj joined Verdant Capital from 2018.
- FSD Africa Solo: Africa’s affordable housing investment opportunity: Finding the right niche
FRIDAY 10TH MAY 2019 2:00 pm
- FSD Africa Panel: Financing Real Estate and Affordable Housing
FRIDAY 10TH MAY 2019 2:20 pm
- Panel: Financing opportunities in Africa’s Real Estate sector
FRIDAY 10TH MAY 2019 3:00 pm
- Panel: Education Finance in Africa, experiences from regional players
FRIDAY 10TH MAY 2019 3:40 pm
- Panel: Investigating the pros and cons of Permanent Capital Vehicles, a longer term approach to investing in Africa
FRIDAY 10TH MAY 2019 4:20 pm