AFSIC is believed to be the largest Africa investment event taking place annually outside Africa and has become one of the most important conduits of investment into Africa.
Nazih El Bezzari
Head of Structured Finance - African Market
BMCE Bank of Africa
* Head of structured Finance- African Market and Off-shore zones. Since January 2017
Head of Project & Corporate Finance (by Interim) Since August 2018
BMCE BANK OF AFRICA, Casablanca- Morocco.
* Senior Associate- Structured & Project Finance. BMCE BANK OF AFRICA, Casablanca- Morocco. February 2015- December 2016
* Senior Corporate Finance Analyst. Etihad Railway, Abu Dhabi, UAE. April 2010 – January 2015
* Private Equity Analyst (Coverage Area: Africa & Asia)
Royal Group, Abu Dhabi, UAE. November 2008- March 2010
* Project Finance Analyst-Tourism & Real Estate Department, BMCE Corporate Bank, Morocco. April 2008- Nov 2008
* Financial Analyst . General Affairs Unit (CEO Office), BMCE BANK, Morocco. May 2006- March 2008
– Executive Master in Financial Management, – Expected 2020
HEC Paris- France
– Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), August 2009
National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA), Salt Lake City, Utah, U.S.A.
– Master in Business Administration (MBA) – Alakhawayn University in Ifrane- Morocco 2006. Major: Finance GPA: 3.61
– Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) – Alakhawayn University in Ifrane- Morocco 2004. Major: Finance, Minor: International Business
Magna Cum Laude (GPA: 3.59)