AFSIC is the leading investment event focused on Africa’s financial services sector. 2018 Bookings are now open REGISTER TODAY!
Tanmeyah Microfinance Services, Egypt
Michael Pearson is an experienced director, investor and consultant. In a career of over 30 years in financial services and strategy consulting, Michael has:
– Acted as a non-executive director of several financial services companies, and is currently a non-executive director of Tanmeyah, a successful Egyptian microfinance company which is part of EFG Hermes.
– Advised start-ups, investors and established companies in developed and developing markets on strategy, innovation and all aspects of corporate development. -Invested in early-stage innovative companies, with a particular focus on financial services and financial technology.
– Authored numerous reports on financial services strategy, innovation and best practices for clients such as Efma, a global banking association.
Michael has an MA from Cambridge University, an MBA from Harvard Business School. Prior to establishing Clarus Investments in 2006, Michael worked for TSB and Lloyds TSB in a variety of corporate strategy, development and venturing roles, and earlier in his career he worked for LEK Consulting as a strategy consultant.
Business Leader in
- Investment Opportunities in Egypt
THURSDAY 3RD MAY 2018 1:30 pm
- Panel: Investment opportunities in Africa’s microfinance sector
THURSDAY 3RD MAY 2018 4:20 pm