AFSIC is the leading investment event focused on Africa’s financial services sector.
Director - Financial Systems
FSD Africa, All Africa
Juliet Munro is Director of Financial Systems at FSD Africa, responsible for overseeing programmes that cut across a variety of themes – from credit, housing finance and insurance, to remittances, community finance, gender and financial integrity. Her work includes helping FSD Africa’s investment team to identify potential investment opportunities in her focal sectors. Prior to joining FSD Africa, Juliet worked for FinMark Trust for seven years, overseeing the organisation’s financial inclusion projects in Zambia. Juliet lives in Lusaka, but regularly commutes FSD Africa’s head office in Nairobi.
- Solo: Developing Capital Markets in Africa
THURSDAY 9TH MAY 2019 11:00 am
- Solo: How a FinTech company has turned inefficient traditional banks into dynamic, profitable entities
THURSDAY 9TH MAY 2019 11:20 am
- FSD Africa Panel: Alternative Financing Models for SMEs
THURSDAY 9TH MAY 2019 11:40 am
- FSD Africa Solo: Invisible Infrastructure: MFS Africa’s story of building ‘rails’ across the African continent
THURSDAY 9TH MAY 2019 12:20 pm
- Solo: Designed to perform
THURSDAY 9TH MAY 2019 12:40 pm
- FSD Africa Panel: Financing Real Estate and Affordable Housing
FRIDAY 10TH MAY 2019 2:20 pm