AFSIC is believed to be the largest Africa investment event taking place annually outside Africa and has become one of the most important conduits of investment into Africa.
Managing Director and Portfolio Manager
Joseph is the Managing Director and Co-Founder of Adventis, which is an Africa focussed investment firm. He is currently a portfolio manager of the Adventis Africa equity portfolios. He has twenty years of investment experience and previously managed the Africa public equity portfolios of Investec, Investec Investment Forum and the Investec Africa Macroeconomic Forum. Portfolio Manager of the T Rowe Price Africa and Middle East portfolios, Senior Emerging Market financial analyst T Rowe Price, Global financial analyst ABN AMRO. He holds a BSc (Hons) in Chemical Engineering and a BCom from the University of Cape Town, and an MBA from The Netherlands Business School.
- Welcome Remarks
WEDNESDAY 8TH MAY 2019 12:40 pm
- Solo: Investment in Africa: Driving local and global prosperity
WEDNESDAY 8TH MAY 2019 12:50 pm
- Keynote Solo: Investment brings possibility to life on the African continent
WEDNESDAY 8TH MAY 2019 1:10 pm
- Solo: Navigating Africa’s Development Agenda
WEDNESDAY 8TH MAY 2019 1:30 pm
- Panel: This is Africa’s Century, a broad overview of Africa’s economic direction, and investment opportunities
WEDNESDAY 8TH MAY 2019 1:50 pm
- Panel: An Analysis of Credit Investment Opportunities in Africa’s Financial Services Sector
WEDNESDAY 8TH MAY 2019 2:30 pm
- Panel: What is the outlook for Africa’s listed equity universe?
WEDNESDAY 8TH MAY 2019 3:10 pm
- Solo: Developing Capital Markets in Africa
THURSDAY 9TH MAY 2019 11:00 am