AFSIC is the leading investment event focused on Africa’s financial services sector.
Adventis, All Africa
Joseph is currently Managing Director and Co-Founder of Adventis, which is a leading Africa focused investment manager. He is also Portfolio Manager for The Africa Financial Sector Deepening Fund. He has 18 years of investment experience and previously managed the Africa public equity portfolios of Investec, which was the largest Africa Fund globally. He also sat on the Investec Investment Forum and the Investec Africa Macroeconomic Forum. Before that he was Portfolio Manager of the T Rowe Price Africa and Middle East portfolios, and was a Senior Emerging Market financial analyst at T Rowe Price, based in London, U.K. Before that he was a Global financial analyst at ABN AMRO, based in Amsterdam, Holland. He has degrees in Chemical Engineering and Commerce from the University of Cape Town, and a Master in Business Administration from the Netherlands Business School. He holds the UK Investment Certificate (CFA Level III).
- Welcome Remarks
WEDNESDAY 8TH MAY 2019 12:40 pm
- Solo: Investment in Africa: Driving local and global prosperity
WEDNESDAY 8TH MAY 2019 12:50 pm
- Keynote Solo: Investment brings possibility to life on the African continent
WEDNESDAY 8TH MAY 2019 1:10 pm
- Solo: Navigating Africa’s Development Agenda
WEDNESDAY 8TH MAY 2019 1:30 pm
- Panel: This is Africa’s Century, a broad overview of Africa’s economic direction, and investment opportunities
WEDNESDAY 8TH MAY 2019 1:50 pm
- Panel: An Analysis of Credit Investment Opportunities in Africa’s Financial Services Sector
WEDNESDAY 8TH MAY 2019 2:30 pm
- Panel: What is the outlook for Africa’s listed equity universe?
WEDNESDAY 8TH MAY 2019 3:10 pm
- Solo: Developing Capital Markets in Africa
THURSDAY 9TH MAY 2019 11:00 am