AFSIC is the leading investment event focused on Africa’s financial services sector.
KeysFinance Partners, Cote d'Ivoire
Jean-Michel is a Director at KeysFinance Partners, an investment advisory firm based in Côte d’Ivoire and covering francophone Africa. The firm provides both sell side and buy side advisory services to local entrepreneurs, family businesses, international corporate and financial investors with a strong focus on Côte d’Ivoire where it has conducted landmark transactions in FMCG and business services sectors.
Prior to joining Keysfinance in 2014, Jean-Michel started an M&A advisory firm based in Paris and focusing on Sub-sahran Africa. He benefits from a cumulated 7 years’ experience in investment banking in West-Africa. Jean-Michel holds a Master’s degree in Finance from Audencia School of Management in France
- Solo: Role of Domestic Savings in Infrastructure Funding
FRIDAY 10TH MAY 2019 11:00 am
- Panel: Powering Africa’s Growth – Investing into Africa’s Energy and Renewable sectors
FRIDAY 10TH MAY 2019 11:20 am
- Panel: Infrastructure – Still delivering an attractive investment return?
FRIDAY 10TH MAY 2019 12:00 pm
- Solo: Commercial Real Estate in SSA
FRIDAY 10TH MAY 2019 12:40 pm
Business Leader in
- Meet Business Leaders and Discover Investment Opportunities in Cote D’Ivoire – Country Session
THURSDAY 9TH MAY 2019 3:00 pm