AFSIC is the leading investment event focused on Africa’s financial services sector. 2018 Bookings are now open REGISTER TODAY!
IFC Asset Management Company
Prior to joining AMC in 2011, Carlos held several senior roles at BP including Strategy Advisor CEO’s Office and Director E&P for the M&A Group. He has previously worked at the World Bank Operations Evaluation Department, and as a consultant with several Spanish energy multinationals. Within AMC he is a member of the ALAC and the China Mexico Fund investment committees.
Carlos holds a BA in Economics from the University of Barcelona, an MBA from Yale University School of Management, and an MA in International Public Policy from George Mason University.
- Microfinance Investment Opportunities in Nigeria “The Hasal Experience”
THURSDAY 5TH MAY 2016 3:00 pm ROOM 2
- Adding Value as a Private Equity Minority Investor
THURSDAY 4TH MAY 2017 2:00 pm ROOM 2
- Banking for the Future – a call for the financial sector
THURSDAY 4TH MAY 2017 2:20 pm ROOM 2
- Innovative Distribution in African Debt Markets
THURSDAY 4TH MAY 2017 2:40 pm ROOM 2
- Panel: African Insurance: Set for take off?
THURSDAY 4TH MAY 2017 3:00 pm ROOM 2