A NEW networking opportunity at AFSIC 2018
- Enjoy an informal networking session focused on growing your network and discovering new investment opportunities from specific high potential countries in Africa;
- These sessions are informal with limited, if any, presentations and speeches, and are entirely focused on connecting investors and dealmakers interested in learning more about investment opportunities in specific African countries;
- Individual companies can register to be part of a country specific hour at the networking roundtables held in an area adjacent to the exhibition hall;
- Interested companies must register to attend and then submit their application here to gain exposure on the agenda;
- Opportunities for companies to be the lead sponsor for the country and maximise their exposure with an exhibition stand package, are available.
- For further information on sponsorship, please email Emma Rynn, Head of Marketing & Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the primary objective of the country roundtable sessions is networking between investors, dealmakers and companies seeking investment. Presentations, or speeches, if any should be kept short and concise to offer delegates the maximum opportunity to network.