AFSIC is the leading investment event focused on Africa’s financial services sector. 2018 Bookings are now open REGISTER TODAY!
Business Financial Solutions (BFS), SADC
Kaunapaua “Kauna” Ndilula is the Founder and Managing Director of Business Financial Solutions (BFS), a Namibian multi-disciplinary consulting and asset management holding firm which specialises in servicing strategic and tactical needs of both the private and public sector; with a focus on:
- Venture Capital and Private Equity – development and management;
- Public and Private Advisory Services
- Investment Facilitation; and
- SME Enabling Services
As a Development Finance Specialist, Kauna’s efforts have been channelled towards initiatives that contribute to the deepening of the financial sector and the upliftment of Namibians.
She is currently leading BFS’ expansion strategy, setting up a Regional Venture Capital and a Supply Value Chain Fund to invest in the Zambian, Tanzanian, and Mozambique markets- sharing the SME sector focused investment expertise with the region.
A corporate citizen, Kauna presently serves on various boards; National Planning Commission (http://www.npc.gov.na), Sanlam Holdings (www.sanlam.com/namibia), Namibia Power Utility Company (www.nampower.com.na) and BFS associate entities (http://www.namprofund.com.na) Kauna holds an MA in Development Economics from Massachusetts, USA and an MBA from Stellenbosch, South Africa.
- Leveraging technological innovation to lower real and perceived risks in Africa for financial institutions and investors
THURSDAY 3RD MAY 2018 3:40 pm
- Financial services to refugees, the case of RUFI-South Sudan – Uganda
THURSDAY 3RD MAY 2018 4:00 pm
Business Leader in
- Investment Opportunities in Namibia
THURSDAY 3RD MAY 2018 10:30 am