The AFSIC One on One meeting system will be live from 3rd April 2017 to all registered delegates via https://meetings.afsic.net and will remain open until one week after the conference has taken place in May.
Registered delegates should receive a welcome message and password in separate emails for the online meeting system which will enable delegates to log on and pre-book meetings. If you are experiencing any difficulties accessing the online meeting system please contact the AFSIC team on email@example.com.
From past experience when booking meetings you may wish to include your mobile number in messages for ease of communication.
If you have recently registered for AFSIC 2017 and have not received login details for the meeting system within 24 hours of registering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To facilitate meetings you can pre-book individual meeting spaces for the 4th and 5th May 2017 (subject to availability). The Meetings Spaces are now nearly SOLD OUT, if you are interested in booking a space please contact email@example.com to check availability.
If you have not booked a meeting space, the hotel bar is situated on level 1 up the escalators above the main entrance. There are plenty of small tables and relaxed chairs which will work well for networking meetings.
Rapid meeting booking
- Registered delegates can search for other attendees and request meetings on the system without disclosing their email addresses;
- The system alerts meeting participants via email whenever a meeting is requested or updated (this can be switched off);
- Participants can add personal messages to each meeting. Replies are threaded, creating a online conversation that you can refer to before and after each of their meetings takes place;
- Each delegate can control his/her own availability for each time-slot, and reschedule meetings;
- Each delegate’s login console presents all meetings, pending and confirmed, as well as any message alerts;
- Meetings are added instantly to delegates’ schedules.